Forklift Operator - $500 bonus eligibility, competitive wage, benefits.
The Towmotor-Grinder/Forklift position is responsible for grinding scrap from production machines. They are also responsible for forklift responsibilities including movement of both raw materials and finished products in a safe and efficient manner. This position may provide support to additional departments as business conditions dictate. This is a full time, hourly position. This is a Drug Free Workplace. Full selection of benefits available: medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, life, 401K with match, paid vacation, paid personal time, legal, identity theft, accident, hospital indemnity, incentive plans.
1. Grinds nonconforming product
2. Transports material or product using a tow motor
3. Assists with loading bins and color hoppers with materials specified on the work order/routing/schedule
4. Ensures products comply with LPC color quality guidelines and expectations
5. Assists Utility personnel as needed for forklift assistance
6. Maintains housekeeping and as needed at the end of the shift
7. Immediately informs shift/department crew leader of any issues
8. Performs any other duties as requested by the shift/dept. crew supervisor
9. May assist in wrapping skids using automated equipment
1. Towmotor experience required, must pass a forklift test
2. Previous manufacturing experience required
3. 6 months experience preferred
4. No previous attendance issues
5. GED or HS Diploma
6. Ability to accurately perform basic data entry
7. Ability to follow both verbal and written instructions and work safely in a manufacturing environment
8. Ability to learn, follow and perform multiple operations and requests
9. Ability to safely utilize equipment including but not limited to: tow motor and wrapping equipment
How to Apply:
Qualified Candidates who are interested should 1) apply online (www.landmarkplastic.com/employment) or 2) at our office: Landmark Plastic, 1331 Kelly Avenue, Akron, OH 44306 8:00am-4:00pm Mon-Fri.
LANDMARK PLASTIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.