ATTENTION: We are still actively hiring. We have opened our applicant lobby Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm. You can apply online or come into our office and apply.
Check here often for the latest job opportunities with Landmark Plastic. To apply for a position, simply download and fill out this application then mail it, fax it or bring to our offices. You can also fill out and submit an application online. We look forward to hearing from you.
Come join our team!
We are currently hiring for the positions of:
- Extrusion Operator - 1st & 3rd shift
- Packers – 1st, 2nd & 3rd shift *$500 bonus eligible
- Machine Technician - 2nd & 3rd shift
- RSM Sales (Trainee)
- Safety Intern - 15-20hrs/week
- PT Weekend Packers – 1st, 2nd & 3rd shift
- Label Technician - 1st shift
- Accounting Manager
- 1st Shift Injection Molding Supervisor
- Plant Engineer
- HR Intern
- HR Generalist
Tool Room Trainee - 1st shift
Job Responsibilities that you will learn and become experienced in:
1. Setup and operate Tool Room equipment. (lathes, saws, mills, surface grinder, drill presses, etc.)
2. Possess ability to perform complex setups on manual and CNC equipment
3. Be able to write and edit programs for CNC equipment (conversational)
4. Read and interpret detailed blueprints in order to machine parts within specified tolerance
5. Fabricate and modify components using carbides, ceramics, and other high-tech materials
6. Work closely with engineering department while giving recommended design changes and process improvements
7. Machine mating parts to fit of .001” or less
8. Must be able to work efficiently without supervision
9. Measure parts accurately using precision measuring tools
10. Assembling and or disassembly tooling
11. Doing bench work including cleaning, polishing, and venting
12. Practice and follow all of the safety rules
13. Any other related task assigned by supervisor
1. Strong demonstrated excellent mechanical aptitude and abilities
2. Knowledge in the operation of lathes, mills, drill presses ,cutoff and vertical band saws including CNC equipment is a plus
3. Understanding the making of molded parts using the thermoforming and injection molding processesis a plus
4. Knowledge of high tech cutting tools and materials is preferred
5. Knowledge of metallurgy as well as fits and finishes of machined partsis helpful
6. Ability to use and read precision measuring tools and gauges
7. Skill in the use of hand tools, drills, grinders, saws, and other related equipment
8. Simple welding, brazing, and soldering skills is a plus
9. Understand basic electrical wiring and use multi-tester is preferred
10. Preform complex mathematical calculations including trigonometry, geometry, and algebra is required
11. Read blueprints and follow verbal or written directions
12. Ability to effectively communicate
13. 6 mos machinist experience; OR Completion of a machinist training program ; OR any combination of experience, training, and/or education approved by Management of LPC is preferred
Special Job Conditions/Requirements:
1. Must wear protective eyewear
2. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
3. Able to lift 70 lbs.
4. Be available to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
5. Must be able to work in fumes and odors. (non-hazardous)
6. Must be able to work in loud areas and wear hearing protection.
7. Must be able to work with oils, grease and dust, with limited personal protection (aprons, gloves, etc.)
How to Apply:
Qualified Candidates who are interested should 1) apply online (www.landmarkplastic.com) or 2) at our office: Landmark Plastic, 1331 Kelly Avenue, Akron, OH 44306 8-5 Mon-Fri. Visit our website to learn more about us www.landmarkplastic.com
Copyright ©2020 LandmarkPlastic.