ATTENTION: We are still actively hiring. We have opened our applicant lobby Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm. You can apply online or come into our office and apply.
Check here often for the latest job opportunities with Landmark Plastic. To apply for a position, simply download and fill out this application then mail it, fax it or bring to our offices. You can also fill out and submit an application online. We look forward to hearing from you.
Join our team!
We have the following openings available:
- Seasonal Packers $13/hr – no experience needed, will train – 8 hr shifts
- Weekend Packers $15/hr – all shifts work Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun – 8 hr shifts
- Maintenance - 2nd shift – pay commensurate with experience – 8 hr shifts
- Setup - 3rd shift – pay commensurate with experience – 8 hr shifts
- Plant Manager
- Plant Engineer
- Business Development Executive
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift
POSITION TITLE: Accounting Manager/Controller
REPORTS TO: CFO
LOCATION: Akron, OH
Landmark Plastic, a leading manufacturer of plastic products used in the horticulture industry is looking for an Accounting Manager/Controller to lead our accounting team. The position will work with all departments of the Company by providing financial guidance to our managers on a regular basis. This position is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to thrive and grow personally and professionally.
- Ownership of the entire accounting function, including the closing process and preparation of financial statements.
- Distribution of accurate and timely financial statements to various levels within the Company, including providing assessment and guidance to various department managers.
- Responsible for the activities of the accounting team, ensuring daily tasks are completed accurately and on-time.
- Working directly with customers and AR Coordinator to ensure accurate invoicing and timing of payments.
- Continuously monitor internal controls and provide improvements when deficiencies are noted.
- Manage and lead all audit and tax return activities with external consultants.
- Assist in the development and monitoring of the annual budgets.
- Support with product costing and inventory control.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field, CPA and experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- 3-5 years of responsibility, including management of other associates.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Power BI.
- Exposure to larger ERP systems such as QAD, JDE, SAP, etc. is preferred.
- To be excellent in the ordinary tasks. Willingness to be a problem solver.
To apply for this position, please visit our career page at www.landmarkplastic.com/employment.
LANDMARK PLASTIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.