MAJOR WORK DUTIES
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
1. Enforce safety and best practices for manufacturing.
2. Responsible for accurate production reporting and timekeeping (QAD/Paycom).
3. Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production or manufacturing of product.
4. Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
5. Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
6. Ensure quality product through: Inspecting materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
7. Observe work and production indicators to ensure that operators conform to production or processing standards.
8. Conduct employee training in equipment operations or work and safety procedures or assign employee training to experienced workers.
9. Monitor attendance and provide correction up to and including discipline as needed.
10. Read and analyze charts/metrics, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
11. Provide requisition materials, supplies, equipment parts, or repair services to production manager.
12. Manage team to set up and adjust machines and equipment.
13. Recommend or implement measures to motivate employees and to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality, or efficiency.
14. Recommend personnel actions, such as hiring’s, evaluations, or promotions.
Manages shift to company and department objectives in all areas of production including: Quality, Safety, Productivity and Efficiency. Reports to Department Manager that all shift/department and company objectives are completed on time in a safe and efficient manner.
POSITION TYPE & EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
This is a full-time position. Weekend, overtime and evening hours may be required depending on business conditions.
Place an online application for fastest processing or email a completed application/resume with "2ND SHIFT PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR" in the subject line to email@example.com
LANDMARK PLASTIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORUNITY EMPLOYER.