Maintenance is responsible for providing the day-to-day preventative maintenance, repair and fabrication necessary to maintain facility manufacturing machinery including conveyors, grinders, fans, tools, heavy equipment, etc.
The position also performs other maintenance duties as required to promote overall plant productivity and safety effectiveness. This requires both routine and extensive range of work in the repair and general maintenance of facilities, building and equipment. Landmark Plastic is a Drug Free Workplace. Full selection of benefits available: medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, life, 401K with match, paid vacation, paid personal time, legal, identity theft, accident, hospital indemnity, incentive plans.
- Technical degree from an accredited vocational school or high school or equivalent experience.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Ability to use all necessary tools for repair and maintenance in a manufacturing facility.
- Experience with troubleshooting and repair.
- Basic knowledge of hand and power tools.
How to Apply Qualified Candidates who are interested should do one of the following 1) apply online (www.landmarkplastic.com/employment) 2) by application at our office: Landmark Plastic, 1331 Kelly Avenue, Akron, OH 44306 from 8AM-5PM Monday-Friday.
LANDMARK PLASTIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.